All things that are written on this website are about our experiences and what have
worked for us, or general information only. We are not telling you to do any of those
things mentioned and we do not endorse any products found on these pages. We simply
want to share with you what has helped us. Hope that you enjoy reading our posts
and please come back regularly to read more!
Niche Topics (Food and Drinks) offers a large collection of delicious food and drink
recipes to help you decide what to cook, whether it’s a family dinner, lunchbox for
the kids, or entertaining friends at home. Each recipe promises a completely different
taste experience, and all are really easy-to-make.
Bibimbap, rice topped with beef, various vegetables and egg. Typically stirred together
with hot bean paste before eating.
Korean Bibimbap Recipe
3-4 tablespoons cooking oil
10 ounces minced beef
4 cloves garlic, finely minced
2-3 teaspoons fresh ginger root, finely minced
2 teaspoons soy sauce
2 medium carrots, cut into thin strips
2 medium Japanese cucumbers
4 fresh shiitake mushrooms, stem removed and sliced
5 ounces bean sprouts, tailed
4 cups cooked rice
4 teaspoons Korean hot bean paste (gochujang)
How to cook bibimap:
1. Place 2 tablespoons oil in a wok; heat over medium heat.
2. Add minced beef, garlic, ginger and soy sauce. Stir-fry for 4-5 minutes, or until
the beef is nicely browned. Remove everything from your wok and set aside.
3. Add 1 tablespoon oil to the same wok, toss in carrot, cucumber and mushrooms.
Stir-fry for about 3-5 minutes, or until the ingredients are tender. Dish up and
4. Add remaining oil to a non-stick skillet over gentle heat. Fry eggs, one at the
time (sunny-side up) until set. The yolk should be soft. Set aside.
5. Divide the rice equally into 4 serving bowls, and place a fried egg on top of
6. Spoon equal portions of cooked vegetables and beef around the egg in each bowl.
Place 1 teaspoon of hot bean sauce.
7. Bibimbap is now ready to be enjoyed! To eat, mix the rice with all ingredients
Each Korean dish featured brings about a completely exciting culinary experience,
and all are surprisingly easy-to-cook. Substantial, flavorful and great-tasting Korean
meal ideas without blowing your budget! All-time favorite authentic Korean recipes
include meats, noodles & rice, soups & stews, vegetables, desserts and more.