All things that are written on this website are about our experiences and what have
worked for us, or general information only. We are not telling you to do any of those
things mentioned and we do not endorse any products found on these pages. We simply
want to share with you what has helped us. Hope that you enjoy reading our posts
and please come back regularly to read more!
Niche Topics (Food and Drinks) offers a large collection of delicious food and drink
recipes to help you decide what to cook, whether it’s a family dinner, lunchbox for
the kids, or entertaining friends at home. Each recipe promises a completely different
taste experience, and all are really easy-to-make.
Korean Kalbi Tang, a hearty and deliciously tender beef rib soup that’s really satisfying.
Great for warming you up on cold winter days!
Korean Kalbi Tang Recipe
10 cups water
2½ pounds beef ribs, cut into short lengths
5 cloves garlic, chopped
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1½ tablespoons sesame oil
1 teaspoon ground white pepper
1 daikon radish, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces
2 stalks spring onions, cut into ½ inch lengths
How to make Korean beef rib soup:
1. Place enough water in a large soup pot, and bring it on a boil.
2. Add beef ribs and cook for about 4-5 minutes. Remove and discard water.
3. Pour 10 cups water into the same soup pot, and let it come to a rapid boil.
4. Add beef ribs. Lower to medium heat, and let soup simmer for about 20 minutes,
uncovered. Remove soup pot from heat, and set aside.
5. Place garlic, soy sauce, sesame oil and pepper in a large bowl. Mix all ingredients
6. Take out the beef ribs from your soup pot, and place them in the prepared seasonings.
Mix meat until it is well coated.
7. Put the beef ribs back into the soup pot. Add radish and spring onion.
8. Bring it to a boil over high heat. Cover soup pot, and let your homemade kalbi
tang simmer for another 10 minutes.
Enjoy Korean beef rib soup on its own, or have it with a bowl of steamed white rice
for a quick yet satisfying lunch.
Each Korean dish featured brings about a completely exciting culinary experience,
and all are surprisingly easy-to-cook. Substantial, flavorful and great-tasting Korean
meal ideas without blowing your budget! All-time favorite authentic Korean recipes
include meats, noodles & rice, soups & stews, vegetables, desserts and more.