All things that are written on this website are about our experiences and what have
worked for us, or general information only. We are not telling you to do any of those
things mentioned and we do not endorse any products found on these pages. We simply
want to share with you what has helped us. Hope that you enjoy reading our posts
and please come back regularly to read more!
Niche Topics (Food and Drinks) offers a large collection of delicious food and drink
recipes to help you decide what to cook, whether it’s a family dinner, lunchbox for
the kids, or entertaining friends at home. Each recipe promises a completely different
taste experience, and all are really easy-to-make.
If you enjoy eating noodles at a Korean restaurant, you might want to make Kimchi
noodles at home. This recipe is really quick and easy, and the ingredients used are
readily available. You can cook extra beef the night before and save it for lunch
the next day.
Kimchi Noodle Recipe
½ cup chopped kimchi
2 teaspoon sesame oil
2 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon cooking oil
1 egg, hard boiled and halved
¼ lb beef, thinly sliced
thin Korean noodle (Somyeon)*
How to make kimchi noodles
1. Combine 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 teaspoon sugar and 1 teaspoon sesame oil in
a bowl. Add beef slices and mix everything together. Leave to marinate in the refrigerator
for about 20 to 30 minutes.
2. Add remaining sugar and sesame oil to chopped kimchi, making sure to combine well.
3. Next, slice the cucumber into thin long strips. You may pare the cucumber or leave
the skin unpeeled.
4. Add enough water in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Add noodles and cook until
5. Remove noodles and run under cold water a few times. Drain well.
6. Transfer noodles to a serving dish. Set aside.
7. Heat cooking oil in a skillet, saute beef slices quickly until cooked. Place it
over noodles. Top noodles with kimchi, cucumber and egg halves. Serve kimchi noodles
*very thin wheat flour noodles; similar to Japanese soomen.
Each Korean dish featured brings about a completely exciting culinary experience,
and all are surprisingly easy-to-cook. Substantial, flavorful and great-tasting Korean
meal ideas without blowing your budget! All-time favorite authentic Korean recipes
include meats, noodles & rice, soups & stews, vegetables, desserts and more.